To our Elite Performance and Rehabilitation Community,
We hope you have been staying strong in this challenging time. We have seen massive change in the last few weeks, and we are reaching out to let you know we are here to support your health and well-being.
With the statewide Shelter-In-Place Order, businesses critical to the nation’s infrastructure maintain a responsibility to stay open. The Department of Public Health and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are continuing to deem healthcare providers as essential, and we understand there are individuals that require Physical Therapy. Therefore, we are offering necessary Physical Therapy services at this time.
Due to the close proximity in which Physical Therapists work with their patients, we are taking precautions recommended by the CDC to assist in your recovery and keep you safe.
Here are the details:
- We are fervently researching Telehealth options to be able to bring our services to the comfort of your homes. If you are interested in Telehealth, please call our office let us know.
- As of Friday, March 20, both of our locations will be open on a limited schedule to treat patients requiring therapy (i.e. pre- and post-op, traumatic injury cases, etc.) during regular clinic hours.
- We are operating with a reduced number of essential staff on site for the safety of our clients and our employees. Not all Physical Therapists will be available, but we will do our best to have you scheduled in a timely manner.
- We have greatly reduced the volume of patients being treated to maintain social distancing in the clinic, and treatment tables will be adequately spaced out to limit contact with others.
- We are continuing to conduct screening procedures for patients and staff.
As always, we will continue to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff by frequently disinfecting all surfaces.
We humbly thank you for your patience as we navigate this new territory. If you have any other questions, concerns, or suggestions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 805-681-9108. We will be here to serve you as best we can.
With all our love and gratitude,
Elite Performance and Rehabilitation